Having whiteheads near the nose region and sometimes all over the face can be very annoying. They build upon the skin due to the accumulation of sebum, dirt and oil, which clogs the skin’s pores. They are a great problem for those with a very sensitive skin type. These whiteheads need to go away from our lives and let the skin breathe. In the following article, we get to know about How to remove whiteheads? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
This is near impossible because we are not giving relief to our skin. Every time the skin has makeup on it, this becomes the cause of pore-clogging and whitehead formation.
How to remove whiteheads
Every person likes to have a clean and clear glowing face, and for this, we have come up with a list of home-based preventive measures that will surely help you avoid the revival of whiteheads and change your skincare routine.
- First and foremost, you will have to wash your face regularly. You go in and out daily. Sweat and the dirt that might land on your face can cause skin dullness. So it is very important to wash it thrice a day to make sure that it remains clean and dirt free.
- You can also take steam to your face. This will open all the clogged pores, and you can clean them with the help of a soft towel or a piece of terry cloth.
- You can also shrink the pores if they are stubborn and tend to open up repeatedly. You will have to make a mixture of apple cider vinegar ACV with water to reduce the acidic pH level. Then dab cotton balls in it and apply directly onto your face in a generous amount. Make sure that you cover all the areas. This must be done daily and left on the face for at least 15 minutes.
- If you are not a user of apple cider vinegar, you can choose to use lemon juice. It works the same as the ACV. The best part of using lemon juice is that it will help decolourise the dark patches on your skin and make you look fairer.
- For your skin care, you can use vitamin A-based creams to soothe your skin and reduce the rashes, if it has any. It will help to make your skin healthy as well.
Also read: how to make bbq sauce.